Saturday, June 17, 2006

One problem solved

I figured out how to create a link. I thought to myself, "I edited link codes when I personalized my links, so why can't I just steal that code and use it to make links in my posts?" Then I gave my brilliant idea a try and tada! I am brilliant aren't I? Of course I still have a problem -- I can't figure out how to get people to leave comments on my blogs. They could share their own thoughts and/or experiences on a subject and I wouldn't feel so alone in cyberspace. (Don't know how to comment? Just click on the magenta word below that says "comment." Thank you!) Oh, yeah, I also added a cyber pet! Isn't he cute? He's very tame. Feel free to play with him.

5 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Being a 5th grade teacher, you can't be much alone. But here is a comment on cyberspace anyway. Some people keep themselves busy and make a thousand 'tasks' for themselves, only to find they have no time. Some people have time, but then get bored or panic that they should be doing something. Some people just enjoy the 'expeience' the doing amd the not doing. Laters ... Q

6/18/2006 03:35:00 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Normally I am pretty mellow, but this school year I worked three jobs. Now school is out, all three jobs have ended and I know I need this down time, but this first week has been rather difficult to adjust to.

Jobs: Classroom instructor; Teacher Mentor for Writing Instruction; After School tutoring Program (briefly I worked in a women's clothing store but the one way half-hour commute made that unfeasible).

6/18/2006 06:59:00 AM  
Blogger Terrace said...

I had alot of fun slinging your monkey around!

6/18/2006 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I'm calling the ASPCA!

6/18/2006 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/22/2006 06:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home